Essentials Primary: 6-Piece Stamping Art Polish Set
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
A stamping ninja's basic tool! Our Essentials Primary Collection gives you all the staple colors you need to start your nail stamping journey.
Colors in this set include:
- So Metal (B186), metallic silver with a gray tone.
- Heart of Gold (B187), a warm metallic gold.
- Midnight Madness (B188), a classic deep blue.
- Fireside (B189), a blazing red.
- BAM! White (B170), a classic white.
- Straight Up Black (B171), a classic black.
Grab these polishes and get stamping, you will absolutely love them!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- stamping polishes
Great quality stamping polish!
Great Basic Color Set
The colors are a great set of basic colors, most commonly used in nail art. Heavily pigmented, pleased with my first use. I’m looking forward to trying other colors.
love to colors
works very well when stamping on the nails
really great, arrived super fast and great quality I live all the colors the black and white are not one coat but amazing and beautiful
I really like it the colors. I want to get more lol
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.