Essentials Primary Collection: Heart of Gold (B187) Warm Metallic Gold Stamping Polish
Beauty goes beyond the skin and glows from within! Our Heart of Gold stamping polish gleams with warm golden sparkles. Add a glamorous shimmer to your favorite stamping designs or paint on for an elegant manicure. All of the colors from our Essentials Primary collection are must-haves for your nail art collection, and best of all, we're 5-free!
We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
It was easy to use and the color very good
It was for a gift
She likes it that is all remove from mailings
Solid true gold
Easy to apply, and leans more yellow than Gold Rush which was exactly that I wanted. Heart of a Gold a warm classic gold that goes with everything. Here’s a comparison side by side to Gold Rush - especially over black you can tell that the lighter champagne color is nearly pewter compared to Heart of Gold. I like Spiced Orange for a coppery rose gold. This rounds out my accent metallics!
I have had alot of trouble with metallic stamping polishes in the past, this one is great! It picks up perfectly on the stamper and doesn't miss fine lines. Out of all my gold stamping polishes, this one performs the best.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.