Pumpkin Head (B254) - Orange Cream Stamping Polish
This Orange Cream Stamping Polish has a luxuriously vibrant hue, making it the perfect choice for fall nail art. Its creamy consistency helps ensure an even distribution of color, while its unique Orange color adds a hint of warmth and brightness that is ideal for stamping images of pumpkins and other seasonally themed designs.
- RADICAL: This 80's inspired polish is a rich, heavily-pigmented hues in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.