Pumpkin Head (B254) - Orange Cream Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
This Orange Cream Stamping Polish has a luxuriously vibrant hue, making it the perfect choice for fall nail art. Its creamy consistency helps ensure an even distribution of color, while its unique Orange color adds a hint of warmth and brightness that is ideal for stamping images of pumpkins and other seasonally themed designs.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- RADICAL: This 80's inspired polish is a rich, heavily-pigmented hues in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Pumpkin Head Polish
Love this! Bright color & easy application!
Add this orange to your collection
Perfect true orange color - I've used it for stamping citrus, pumpkins, and in an candy corn gradient. Nice creamy polish that applies well.
It's a great orange, stamps clearly and clean. Would recommend
My favorite color!
This orange stamping polish is absolutely gorgeous! It is bright, but not a neon. It is perfect for Halloween. I can also see it being used in the Spring for beautiful flowers! Orange is my favorite color and this is a great orange color!
Excellent opacity, great stamping polish!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.