CYO Design Contest 2019: Layered Flowers (m094) - Nail Stamping Plate
Aww, how sweet! 💐Thank you for giving us these beautiful flowers. This stamping plate features layered floral patterns created by some of our Create Your Own 2019 Plate Design Contest winners. Congratulations to the winners featured on m094:
- Shalene M. - CA, USA
Mayra Q. - CA, USA
- Julia B. - Wedemark, Germany
- Teila R. - Belleville, Canada
- Emily B. - OR, USA
- CREATED BY YOU: This plate features some of the winning designs from our 2019 Create Your Own Plate Design Contest.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
I found it looked great just using 2 of the 3 layers... it's hard to match things just so but this plate will look cool even a little off center.
Beautiful designs but I found it Extremely difficult to get the bottom right stamp to line up nicely. (I anticipated a little bit of coloring outside the lines but this was way off). I did eventually end up with a manicure I was happy with but it took me 4 days and had to redo several nails several times. I am thinking about doing the bottom layer as a shadow and then coloring in a reverse stamp for the top layer.
I adore this plate. I'm new to layered stamping (and stamping in general), so it took me a while to get things lined up just so. That being said, I'm so happy with everything I can do with it. PROS: The ability to layer, especially for those of us who are ready for reverse stamping. The ease work which I could isolate different parts of the plate and remove it from the stamper without fear of taking the whole design with it. The flowers are delicate and don't look cartoonish. CONS: Layering three stamps is difficult. Finding three colors that contrast enough to be seen in the final result is also difficult.
Takes some practice but I marked my stamper with a line for reference so I could line everything up and the images came out perfect!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.