Sticky Stamper Station: Nail Art Planner & Stamp Cleaner - 50 Sheets
- SWATCH: Test nail polishes and find the perfect shade for your dream manicure.
- EXPERIMENT: Use the nail template to plan out each nail.
- CLEAN-UP: Clean excess polish from your stamper with the sticky side of each sheet.
- ORGANIZED: Keep all your notes in one place with the magnetic closure.
- MANIS FOR DAYS: 50 sheets per box.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.