French Ceramic (m289) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Pinky up! We're spillin' the tea on beautiful nail art. This stamping plate features a selection of accent designs inspired by intricate porcelain. Each design is arched to hug the curves of your nail, perfect for unique french tip manicures.
- FRENCH TIPS: Create intricately designed french manicures with porcelain inspired details.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Easiest stamping yet! I’ve been trying since April and this was really the first nice pick up I was getting. Looks like a Lacey French manicure. So cute!
So in love!!!
What a lovely plate the pattern is so delicate and I love Asian pottery and patterns! So glad I got this one, so versatile!
I have the normal French mani plate as well but this one is a step up in FANCY! Love it! I used Maniology Silver Metal stamping polish it’s so nice and gives a true metal look. I would recommend getting this plate and the regular French mani plate together, your designs are endless using all sorts of colors.
Deceptively easy. I thought it was gonna be more difficult. Don't get me wrong, definitely takes skill and patience and practice and a quick and steady hand, but I got nice clear designs and I've literally never heard of these things before. Looking forward to slowly growing the collection.
French Ceramic Plate
Absolutely love this plate. I bought one for a dear friend and she loved it
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.