French Ceramic (m289) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Pinky up! We're spillin' the tea on beautiful nail art. This stamping plate features a selection of accent designs inspired by intricate porcelain. Each design is arched to hug the curves of your nail, perfect for unique french tip manicures.
- FRENCH TIPS: Create intricately designed french manicures with porcelain inspired details.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Works awesome on my tester nails. Can't wait to try on my own nails.
Super simple to use, absolutely stunning, and lines up perfectly with the images from the Pardon my French plate.
Like a lot
I am still learning how to do nail stamping and enjoy practicing. This plate reminds me of henna tattoo art
Love, Love, Love
This is an awesome stamping plate. I love it! And it’s great that it has two sizes for each pattern. I’m so glad I purchase this. Thank you
Easiest stamping yet! I’ve been trying since April and this was really the first nice pick up I was getting. Looks like a Lacey French manicure. So cute!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.