Black & White Duo - Bam! White + Straight Up Black 2pc Nail Stamping Polish Set
This dual-threat 2 pack of BAM! WHITE (B170) and Straight Up Black (B171) are quintessential colors for any nail stamper. These two colors are so heavily pigmented they will produce clean stamped designs, no matter how intricate the stamping plate, or it can be used as a stunning base color. As the majority of our stamping polishes, the bottle size is 13mL (0.4 fl oz.).
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- WHO DOESN'T WANT MORE STAMPING POLISHES? These heavily pigmented nail lacquers are a must have!
- BAM! WHITE + STRAIGHT UP BLACK: a 2 pack, match made in nail stamping heaven. Great for restocking!
- COMPLIMENTING CONTRAST. In the nail stamping world, you can not have white without black.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- stamping polishes
I was never good at stamping until I bought their stamping polish. Now I have no issues with picking up images, and the colors are all crisp looking. So happy I found this company!!!
M O R E!
I love this and all the products. I just started my new obsession and it’s MANIOLOGY!! Just can’t stop stamping. Their polishes are the best and work the best with the prints.
Worked perfect with all the plates I used it on. My favorites to stamp with!
Good basic stamping polish
I’m a newbie and purchased this duo with a kit, have tried both colors now and they are good basic polishes for stamping. I feel like the black stamps better than the white but maybe that’s just me. Tried the black as a one coat polish and clean up around the mail was a bit of a mess, once mixed with acetone it gets very watery and wants to spread around the skin. But since I’m reviewing them as stamping polishes because that’s what they’re meant for, 5 stars.
These are a staple in my collection. They work well.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.