Classique: Pardon My French (m052) French Tip Manicure Nail Plate
Free-handing a french manicure can be a pain in the a**, but Pardon My French (m052) makes a classy French manicure easy AF. This stamping plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail. For longer nails, line up the bottom curve of your french tip design with the natural skin curve of the nail bed, then paint the remainder of your nail with the same polish color. Use the gradient full nail pattern for a beautiful fade without wasting sponges. Mix and match with your favorite stamping polishes for a unique twist on the classic french style.
We love to hear from you. Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- TIMELESS CLASSIQUE: This plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
It’s difficult to use won’t buy it again
Once you figure out that you hardly put any pressure to this plate it is a great swipe every time. It took me some time to finally figure out I was pressing to hard. You Just guide it across the plate with No pressure, really you wanna go that light with it so that it feels like you’re hardly doing anything at all. I think a good example is this: Gently run your finger gently across your arm and feel the pressure of that. This is approximately how soft you want to glad across this French tip plate for maximum pickup.
So far, pretty poor. I’m sure that’s more of a user issue though. I was trying to use my glitter polish to make a French tip, but every time I scraped the glitter would scape off no matter how lightly I did it.
Classic French Manicure Done Easy
While this plate is definitely a bit more of a challenge to master than the others, it is definitely the simplest way I've ever tried of getting a beautiful French manicure.
Awesome French Mani Plate
It took a few times to get my placement right but after you get the hang of it it’s so much better then free hand or using tape forms! Tip: Place a tiny dot on the area you want to place your stamp it helps a lot in placement mistakes.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.