Clear Stamper Collection - Mini Dual Ended Clear Nail Art Stamper + Scraper Card
We added a little bundle of joy to the Clear Stamper Collection. This mini dual-ended nail art stamper is just too adorable! It takes the guesswork out of your nail stamping by hit your desired spot on your manicure more efficiently, thus saving you polish in the process!
The clear silicone stamping heads come in 2 sizes: 0.9 in. and 0.6 in. in diameter. This stamper also has clear caps on both ends to protect these delicate stampers went not in use. And, because you can never have enough of them, we added one of our clear, thin credit card polish scrappers!
**TIP**: Like our other clear dual-sided clear stampers, for best results take off the stamper head you are not using to get the best view of your nail.
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*:
- Do not prime the clear heads. Sanding will cause haziness.
- We recommend a rolling hand motion when picking up the stamp from the plate with a light touch.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads.
- 100% acetone is a no-no for all parts of this stamper, but also avoid other nail polish removers on the stamping heads. It may cause the heads to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads too hard, it may cause the heads to tear.
- Use 100% acetone to clean your plate before, after, and throughout the entire stamping process. Please note the handle is made with acrylic and will be permanently cloudy if it comes into contact with acetone.
- ITS JUST SO ADORABLE! We miniaturized our dual sided 2nd edition Glass Stamper for smaller designs!
- DUAL SIDED THREAT! Stamper has two different sized stamping heads 0.9 and 0.6 inch diameters.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: You will need to remove the stamping side not in use to get the best nail visibility.
- TREAT YOUR GLASS STAMPER LIKE A BABY! See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- ice cube stamper
It's perfect for big designs and if you want a tiny detail the small end is perfect.
It's a perfect stamper for big designs and the small end is really good for tiny details.
Works great for single, small images!
I really wanted something that could pick up the single, small images that are on some plates, like snowflakes, etc and also be able to see exactly where I was placing them on the nail. At first, neither stamper side would pick up an image. I washed them with some dish soap, shook them off and put them on a piece of white copy paper, put another piece of paper on top then a hardcover book on top of that. The next day I put them back in their stampers and they picked up polish perfectly!
Perfect little stamper!
I love this nail stamper! It's so easy to see the image, so you can place it perfectly on your nails!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.