Clear Stamper Collection - Mini Dual Ended Clear Nail Art Stamper + Scraper Card
We added a little bundle of joy to the Clear Stamper Collection. This mini dual-ended nail art stamper is just too adorable! It takes the guesswork out of your nail stamping by hit your desired spot on your manicure more efficiently, thus saving you polish in the process!
The clear silicone stamping heads come in 2 sizes: 0.9 in. and 0.6 in. in diameter. This stamper also has clear caps on both ends to protect these delicate stampers went not in use. And, because you can never have enough of them, we added one of our clear, thin credit card polish scrappers!
**TIP**: Like our other clear dual-sided clear stampers, for best results take off the stamper head you are not using to get the best view of your nail.
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*:
- Do not prime the clear heads. Sanding will cause haziness.
- We recommend a rolling hand motion when picking up the stamp from the plate with a light touch.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads.
- 100% acetone is a no-no for all parts of this stamper, but also avoid other nail polish removers on the stamping heads. It may cause the heads to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads too hard, it may cause the heads to tear.
- Use 100% acetone to clean your plate before, after, and throughout the entire stamping process. Please note the handle is made with acrylic and will be permanently cloudy if it comes into contact with acetone.
- ITS JUST SO ADORABLE! We miniaturized our dual sided 2nd edition Glass Stamper for smaller designs!
- DUAL SIDED THREAT! Stamper has two different sized stamping heads 0.9 and 0.6 inch diameters.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: You will need to remove the stamping side not in use to get the best nail visibility.
- TREAT YOUR GLASS STAMPER LIKE A BABY! See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- ice cube stamper
I never received it .. so I cannot tell you how it works
Tiny yet effective
The stamper is way tinier than I expected. It's cute actually. So far, no issues with transferring except the polish drying too quickly. I'll just have to get faster. My only complaint is that the silicone part falls out sometimes on the larger end. And for some reason, the smaller end won't completely close. I didn't feel it was worth the hassle of returning so I'm dealing with it. Overall, I like it.
Works, but not my go to stamper
The stamper works well and I love that I can pick up smaller images with less cleanup. I feel like there could be several design improvements though. I do wish it was 1 sided. You get an odd magnification effect when looking through it so you really have to take out the stamper from 1 side to get a clear placement on your nail. Since it’s more of a tube design it rolls around on the table which is annoying if you want to use it for reverse stamping. I don’t regret purchasing it, but I don’t use it as much as I thought I would. You can see the size difference with the ice cube and monocle stampers.
Baby's first stamp kit
Fun, small and squishy. My first stamper, so I don't have a lot to say, but I like it!
These jelly stampers work so well!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.