Sticky Base Coat
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and loose foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms into a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for the base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
This base coat is also perfect as the base for a long-lasting manicure!
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a top coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
- base coat
The sticky base works so well
Good, but wasn’t WOWed
I’m not new to nail polish, but fairly new to stamping. The Sticky Base coat is a solid product, & does exactly what it says. I found it useful trying out reverse stamping. It has an odd odor that I can’t quite place? But that disappear after a few min. That is really my only reason for a 4/5. Otherwise, it’s a good purchase, but know that it is not unique to the market and there are similar products out there.
Must have for newbies
I purchased based off a tutorial on the OG Dip fb page. Works great
Sticky Base Coat
Game changer!!! A must have in your collection
Sticky base coat
This is a great product for just about everything between creating a beautiful mani, to using it for added adhesive with any nail art, and helps to get the images transferred from the stamping plates to the nail, with the added security that the image will stay in place with the added adhesive, then putting topcoat on before curing, and comes out flawless! I also use it as a glue to put them on press ons to stick to the chess piece holders to make practice for press ons. When I am creating press on nails, and really getting creative with designs that I would not be able to do while on my hands, and for applying designer press on nails for special occasions. It is easy to clean off, using my drill with a very fine grit with a long shank so the nail is smooth when applying to my fingers and after removing them from the helpful chess like tool pieces that are magnetic and you can do a whole set and keep them neatly stored on the 2 magnetic bars! I also use this as the adhesive to apply the press on nails to my fingers, and I get quite a few days wear with them! Yet, still easy enough to take off, without having to use super glue! Much healthier for my nails! So many uses for this product, I could go on! (and many other products that I absolutely love too!!!) Your Company is the best, and your customer service is exemplary! Always quick delivery (from Hawaii To South Florida!) Companies here on the the main land don’t even get their orders shipped out that fast! Definitely 5 stars for this product as well as many more!!! And 10 stars for your Company as a whole!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.