Artist Collaboration: Glitterfingersss (m159) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Lexa (aka @Glitterfingersss) is back with more bone-chilling designs in this cute and creepy collaboration. Summon your creative powers with hand-drawn designs in buffet, full nail, and accent sizes. Get spooky with gooey eyeballs, severed fingers, cyclops cats, slithering centipedes, and more. These one-of-a-kind designs are ready for your dark magic.
- MYSTERIOUS MANIS: Let your creative vibes flow with spiders, centipedes, wandering eyes, slimy tentacles, and more
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
Show us your beautiful manicure, give @Glitterfingersss a shoutout on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- reverse stamping
The images are crisp and clear, this is one of my favorite plates !
This is one of my favorite stamping plates ever!
This was my first time reverse stamping, it was so much fun! These plates let you be so creative.
This plate is fantastic!
The stamps come out so clean and the design is so unique. Definitely get it.
Love it! So easy to use.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.