Stocking Stuffer: Cinnablush (B313) Blush Pink Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Aww, we're blushing. Create a mani to match your rosy cheeks with our Cinnablush (B313) stamping polish. This cute blushing pink features a pretty cream finish. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- WE'RE BLUSHING: This cute pink polish has us feeling flushed in the cheeks.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- leaking cap
- stamper polish
- background color
I live at the beach so this color is going to get a whole lot of use for me!
Pretty & versatile
Cinnablush is such a pretty color but versatile enough to be used across different seasons for a lot of different stamps.
Love this color, a fall pink.
I really like this color. I used it as a nail polish. It is so pretty, even without the stamping. It works well with some of the other fall colors, such as nutmeg, shown here.
I love the color but it came in a leaking cap so i have to clean it before i use it.
The pigment wasn’t as dark as I had hoped. It doesn’t show up easily with other colors. Unless it is layered up. I won’t buy this color again for sure. Works great as a stamper polish though.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.