Water-based White Peel Off Base Coat
Our One coat water-based peel off base coat is the perfect base for any nail polish, and especially for polishes that are difficult to remove like glitters and flakies. This base coat makes removal of any kind of nail art quick and easy. To use, apply to clean, dry nails, then paint as usual. See below for full instructions.
- For best results, ensure your nails are clean, dry, and oil-free. A quick swipe with acetone or a nail dehydrator may be helpful.
- Apply one thin coat and allow to dry completely. It is best to NOT cap the free edge with the base coat. Do not apply polish to a base that isn't completely dry!
- Apply your polish as usual, making sure to cap the free edge.
- When you are ready to peel off your polish, lift an edge with an orange stick and peel. To aid in the process, apply a bit of cuticle oil around your nails to help.
- As it is water-based, this product is slower drying (especially in humid weather) than a regular base coat. Placing hands in front of a fan or a blow dryer will speed up the process.
- For more extended wear, leave a slight gap around the cuticle and sides when applying the peel off base coat. Do not let it touch skin or cuticles. Cover the gap slightly with color base and top coat. Finish by capping the tips of your fingernails with top coat.
- Do not use if your nails are in distress - peeling, flaking, or other signs of damage.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.