Let It Snow/Xmas Spirit (m172) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Let your nails start the conversation with season's greetings. This holiday revamp features 2 of our classic square plates from the Winter Occasions collection. Bring a little holiday cheer to everyone you meet with a huge variety of holiday wishes. Create even more unique manicures with beautiful snowflakes in full nail patterns. This XL revamp plate will bring you merry designs to enjoy all winter long.
- SEASON'S GREETINGS: Warm your fingertips with winter nail art to be enjoyed year after year.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- snow flakes
- stamping plate
I am brand new to stamping and so far I am loving this new purchase! I am Hoping that with time and practice I will become really skilled. Maniology has quality items, fast delivery, and awesome items! I even joined their monthly subscription. Can’t wait to see what other cool items they send!
Best stamping plate I’ve ever used, highly recommend
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.