X-Mas Nightmare: Pumpkin King (m165) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Halloween or Christmas? You decide. Celebrate the holiday season with one of our favorite twisted traditions. Dress up for bone-chilling festivities with smiling skeletons, dancing spirits, and wreaths with teeth. This stamping plate features full nail, accent, and landscape nail art designs for spookier Christmases and merrier Halloweens.
- HOW JOLLY: Dress up your Halloween and Christmas nails with designs inspired by one of our favorite holiday classics.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Fun to use
Great design and easy to pick up the images I used.
I can't get enough of this plate!
I'm a big nightmare before Christmas fan so as soon as I seen this I had to get it. It's so cute. So many ways to go either for Halloween or Christmas I can't wait to use it
Its not working like I thought it would I watched YouTube videos and the paint isn't working well with the stamp at all im going to try again but a little disappointed.
Fun for fall and Christmas
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.