Mint (B366) - Light Green Cream Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Mint (B366) is a soft green stamping polish with a lush cream finish. This delicate pastel green hue is a refreshing new addition to any polish collection. Pair with a dark color for a bold contrast or create a pretty and understated manicure with soft metallic and creams finishes.
- REFRESHING: This light green polish features our classic cream finish.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- color mint
- slime color
I love the color mint and this polish does not disappoint. Full coverage in one coat and it's so vibrant. Can't wait to use it for some Halloween stamps as well, would be a great slime color!
I love the color mint and this polish does not disappoint. Full coverage in one coat and it's so vibrant. Can't wait to use it for some Halloween stamps as well.
L to R (Mint, Rocko Wear, Shangri La, Spanish Moss, Ducky) Mint is closer to Rocko Wear but stamps closer to Spanish Moss.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.