Matte Top Coat
If gloss just isn't your thing, our Matte Top Coat is perfect for you. Brush over your regular glossy top coat to create a softened mattified manicure. Just one coat will help enhance and protect your nail art for longer lasting wear.
We love to hear from you. Show us your beautiful matte manicure and leave a review below!
- MATTIFY ANY MANI: This top coat works beautifully with regular and stamping polishes.
- ABSOLUTE PERFECTION: Pair with your Smudge Free Top Coat for bolder, defined stamping designs.
- JUST ONE COAT: A simple coat does the trick to add a little edge and cut the gloss from your nail art.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: Our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
I love this topcoat!
I love the matte look, but I've been burned by matte top coats before ( polish and gel). They either always feel soft, like they never quite dry or they look cloudy on my nails. Not this one! It holds up to wear, dries fast, and does not distort the color underneath.
Matte Top Coat
First time using a matte top coat and love it! I will definitely order this again.
Love a gorgeous matte nail
I haven't found a Maniology product I don't love! This works great as well. I am new to nail stamping and going through some trial and error but that is user error and not the product. When I use it correctly, it works great.
Solid top coat
It smudged my designs, but I didn't use the smudge free top coat first. That's my bad. I love the matte finish. Smells a lot stronger than the other top coats.
Love the difference to shiny nail art
Love how it changes the pictures from shiny to matte and looking like a picture was printed onto the nail.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.