Painters Brush #104 - Premium Nail Art Manicure Brush Line
- MORE NAIL TOOLS? YES PLEASE! These individual nail brushes and water marbling tool are ultra sexy!
- TOOLS OPTIONS: Flat Brush #4,Tongue Brush #4, Angled Brush #4, Liner (#000,#00), Water Marbler Tool.
- CHOOSE YOUR MEDIUM. These brushes work with gel, acrylic paint + polish, but not acrylic powders.
- CAP IT FOR SAFETY. Each tool come with a capped end to ensure your bristles/tips will stay on point.
- CREATE SOMEONE AN EPIC GIFT or add to your personal collection. What's a few more brushes, right?
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- no one
The best clean up brushes!!
No one can do nails without some messes…that’s why everyone needs a clean up brush! I love the quality of these brushes. I have three of them and will soon be ordering the other two! They’re that good! And it doesn’t hurt that they are pretty and come with a beautiful metal cap to protect the bristles!!!
Brushes are quality brushes with beautiful jeweled handles. Beautiful.
I really like it
My first brush, and hopefully the start of a nice collection ^^ It took a couple of tries to learn how to use it properly, but once I got the hang of it I really love it! I always mess up a little when painting my nails, so this is a must have for me. It is also really pretty, and I love the cap that comes with to keep the bristles safe.
This brush is amazing. It's so Swift and soft yet durable to tackle dark polish clean ups. I'm so happy w it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.