Angled Precision Brush #105- Premium Nail Art Manicure Clean Up Brush Line
- MORE NAIL TOOLS? YES PLEASE! These individual nail brushes and water marbling tool are ultra sexy!
- TOOLS OPTIONS: Flat Brush #4,Tongue Brush #4, Angled Brush #4, Liner (#000,#00), Water Marbler Tool.
- CHOOSE YOUR MEDIUM. These brushes work with gel, acrylic paint + polish, but not acrylic powders.
- CAP IT FOR SAFETY. Each tool come with a capped end to ensure your bristles/tips will stay on point.
- CREATE SOMEONE AN EPIC GIFT or add to your personal collection. What's a few more brushes, right?
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- Cleanup Brush
Great clean up brush!
This brush is angled and has stiff bristles so you can get a really precise clean up. It's perfect!
When I bought it, I thought I wasn’t going to like it but I was completely wrong, I love it. How clean my cuticles are. I admit I wasn’t used to it at first but now I’m happy it has become my favorite tool to use for clean up.
Very satisfied Customer
My experience was award winning and i know this will be a wonderful relationship
Works as advertised. Easy to use. Cleans up well.
Pretty and Useful
I like the fact that is it angled. Makes it easier to clean up around cuticles. Happy with my purchase
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.