Marble Nail Foil and Nail Foil Glue Set
Create highly detailed manicures with our featured set of marble nail foils and foil glue. Nail foils are a quick and easy way to add special effects and eye-catching details to your manicures.
1. Prep your nail foil sheet by cutting nail sized strips with scissors.
2. Apply a base coat to your nails and let dry.
3. Apply a thin coat of nail foil glue to the nail and allow it to dry until the adhesive turns from white to clear and is tacky to the touch.
4. Take one pre-cut foil piece and apply the foil design-side facing up onto the nail. Firmly rub the foil design to the nail.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until your desired look is created. Top off with our No Smudge Top Coat to protect the foil from crinkling and then top off with another regular top coat for a flawless finish!
For more information about how to use them, view the directions on the package and check out our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/maniology
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.