Mani Mask - Latex-Free Cuticle Protector
The process of artistic creation is messy and spontaneous! We want to do more of what we love, and we sure don't love cleaning. Our Latex-Free Mani Mask Liquid Cuticle Protector will help to make clean-up time quicker and easier. Each handy little bottle comes with 13ml (0.4 fluid ounces) of liquid cuticle barrier. This latex-free formula doesn't come with the offensive smell of latex-based cuticle protectors and is safe for those with allergies and sensitive skin. Create the manicure of your dreams using chunky glitters, water marbling, full nail stamping, paint splatter, and any other technique you want without having to worry about messy hands.
1) Paint a coat of Latex-Free Mani Mask formula onto your cuticles and the surrounding skin for instant mess protection.
2) Wait for the formula to dry until it's transparent.
3) Then, create your amazing nail art as you normally would. Be as crazy and messy as you like!
4) Finally, peel the Mani Mask away from your nail and--voila! The mess is gone! A carefree expression is yours.
WARNING: Possible freeze damage. This product will freeze and dry up in freezing temperatures and must be kept at room temperature for the formula to work properly.
- GO WILD: Take on any messy nail project-- water marbling, stamping, splatter, glitter, and more!
- CLEANING UP SUCKS: Mani Mask will cut down on clean-up time on that next nail art manicure.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Paint Mani-Mask around your nails before you paint, and wait for it to dry until it's transparent green.
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE FLOWERS: This latex-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin--plus, there's no stinky latex smell!
- FUN TIP: Want to experiment with water marbling? Paint some Mani Mask under the nail too!
- cuticle protector
I needed to put on multiple layers to peel it off
Gave it a go, product needs a slight tweak
I bought this product when it came out. I thought it seemed cool and would help with the messy of nail stamping. However, I feel it needs to be thicker, plus if you don’t apply it precisely then you have an issue of it peeling off your stamp or polish. DO Not apply to nail folds!! Other sir great idea, just needs a tweak or two.
Works great makes clean up easy.
The mask was easy to apply and helped with my horrible painting skills. One complaint though is that the mask was a bit flimsy, so it’s a bit harder to take off. I’ll try layering more and see if it helps.
It's a great concept and it did keep the stamping from outside my nails. I did think it was a bit thin and put 2 coats on, lucky it dried quickly. I put it around all my nails then went on to painting them, I had a hard time with the mask sticking to itself so my fingers stuck together some. Since this was the first time ever using this I think I just need to find what works best for me.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.