2-in-1 Image-Shrinking Stamper Set
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Tiny nail beds? We hear you! This 2-in-1 stamper set comes with two stackable XL round (1.5-inch diameter) stamper heads that allow you to shrink large images to fit your nail. Each set comes complete with a crystal clear silicone stamper head, a yellow squishy "shrinking" stamper head, a clear acrylic crystal-filled handle with protective cap, and a mini scraper card.
How to Shrink Stamping Designs:
- Place the squishy yellow stamper head onto the cap of a Maniology stamping polish bottle. (Make sure your polish bottle is completely closed.)
- Using the clear stamper, pick up your stamping design.
- Creating a circle with your index finger and thumb, gently press and hold the edges of your squishy yellow stamper head down over the polish bottle.
- Transfer the design from your clear stamper onto the squishy yellow stamper head.
- Release your grip from the squishy yellow stamper head. The design will shrink.
- Carefully place the squishy yellow stamper head into the holder and stamp onto your nails.
- Use Sticky Base Coat on your nails to make transferring your shrunken design easy.
- Please note the handle is made with acrylic and will be permanently cloudy if it comes into contact with acetone.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
I've got smaller nail beds and this has really helped me to use some of my larger stamping images. Takes a bit of practice, but I watched a few videos and gave myself extra time. Works great as just a normal stamper too
I bought a second one so yes, I love it.
I love it
So, I had a chance to use this, and play around, it's a great tool, but I still need more practice to get it just right. Overall I super love it.
Pick and shrink it
Excellent quality! The yellow head stamper is really squeezeble and works very well to shrink images. The clear head stamper is soft and picks up the images perfectly. It's nice and practical to have both of the heads in the same holder
Small nail beds
This is great for smaller nail beds! Of note, very detailed designs should be avoided. Once the design is shrunk you do lose a lot of detail. Also, no words since by the time it's transferred it will be backward. Overall this works so well and with practice you can shrink a design down according to what you need. Applying less pressure to the gummy stamp will allow a slightly shrunk design if desired.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.