Matte Top Coat
If gloss just isn't your thing, our Matte Top Coat is perfect for you. Brush over your regular glossy top coat to create a softened mattified manicure. Just one coat will help enhance and protect your nail art for longer lasting wear.
We love to hear from you. Show us your beautiful matte manicure and leave a review below!
- MATTIFY ANY MANI: This top coat works beautifully with regular and stamping polishes.
- ABSOLUTE PERFECTION: Pair with your Smudge Free Top Coat for bolder, defined stamping designs.
- JUST ONE COAT: A simple coat does the trick to add a little edge and cut the gloss from your nail art.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: Our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
This product successfully made my nails matte! I love how it looks! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because the matte didn't stay fully matte after a few days. I'm not sure, perhaps this is normal for matte top coats? I'm happy with my purchase, it's a lot of fun to play with both glossy and matte top coats!
I love it!
My experience with this polish was great! It has a wide brush that made it easy to apply in a few strokes and smells great. It seemed to dry quickly, but I did find myself being extra cautious to not dent my manicure because it was harder to tell when it was completely set. It seemed to set in a normal amount of time and was very matte! It did lose its matte-ness over a few days of regular application of nail oil, but still held a satin-y finish, which is to be expected. It lasted longer than I thought, too - most of a week!
I really like using a matte finish on some manicures, and this one works pretty well. Because I am notorious for messing up my manicure, I usually use a quick-dry top coat first and wait a day so it can completely cure. Then I put this over the top. It lasts pretty well, but it did tend to chip a little for me. Worth it, though!
Love the matte look. Takes a bit longer to.dry, but.looks great
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.