Sticky Base Coat
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a base coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
- reverse stamping
Sticky Base Coat really works!
I was shocked at how well this works when the nail polish dries so fast and it won’t transfer from the stamper to my nail. Put some sticky base coat on and let it dry. That sticky surface literally pulled my nail design off of the stamper with ease! Use the no smudge polish to prevent smudgies and if you choice top coat to further protect the design you are done. Sticky Base Cost has been added it to my nail arsenal!!!
This product upped my stamping game so much! I can get a clear image everytime even when prepping a reverse stamp takes awhile. Very happy this product exists.
Works great, no damages, and fast shipping.
It is indeed sticky and makes it easier to stick decals on nails. Don’t wait too long before doing it though. If it gets really dry it won’t work as well.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.