Sticky Base Coat
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a base coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
- base coat
- base coats
Sticking it to Em!
I've tried a few base coats that, while not meant for this did the trick, but after trying it I could never go back. It dries quickly but stays tacky long enough to really get things where you want them (especially if you're as indecisive as I am) Perfect for not only foils but reverse stamping as well! 10/10 would reccomend
Easy to Use
I was able to successfully do chrome powder for the first time in nail polish (instead of gel) using this stuff! It was super easy to use and gripped the powder really well.
sticky base coat
Makes stamping and foil so much easier to apply!
Stick the landing
I have spent seven months trying to make my reverse stamping dreams come true, last night, thanks to This sticky base coat, that dream became a reality. It was a total snap. I've probably watched 50 videos on this technique and made even more attempts. Sticky base coat was the missing link in my nail art evolution. I'm about to order two more bottles because it was so easy to use. I used the Weekend Warrior polish collection with plate BM-S408 to pull off this Adorable summer mani. I'm super excited about the creative possibilities that are now available to me.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.