Empty Nail Polish Bottle Set - 5 Bottles
This set comes with 5 empty Maniology nail polish bottles for you to fill with your own beautiful creations. Create customized stamping polish colors by mixing your favorite pigments, glitters, and flakies with any polish or top coat. Each empty bottle includes a thick-width brush making them great for applying and storing nail treatments, cuticle oils, or polishes of all kinds.
- Five (5) Empty Nail Polish Glass Bottles
- Five (5) Metal Mixing Balls
- Two (2) Plastic Funnels
- Remove cap and place funnel into the neck of the bottle. Drop a metal mixing ball into the bottle.
- Slowly pour your desired formula/glitters/powders into the funnel. (Do not overfill. Make sure to allow plenty of room for the brush, mixing ball, and possible air pressure.)
- Tighten the bottle cap and agitate to mix.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat