Clear Stamper Collection - Clear Dual Ended Stamper w/ Pink Tinted Handle
Our Clear Stamper just got a cute and punky upgrade! We tinted the stamper's handle pink adding some much-needed color, but not taking away for the light needed to shine through the handle to make this stamper work. This set still has 2 clear stamper heads that will help you create some of the cleanest nail stamping manicures you have ever done. The clear silicone stamping heads come in 2 sizes: 0.9 inches and 1.1 inches in diameter. Stamper comes with 1 scraper card.
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips: 1) Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. 2) Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the stamper to look cloudy. 3) Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads too hard, it may cause the heads to tear. 4) The handle is made with acrylic and will become hazy if comes in contact with acetone.
- ITS PINK! Thats right, we took our crowd favorite dual head glass stamper & added a pink tint to it!
- STILL VERY SEE THROUGH. Only the handle is tinted pink. Both stamping heads are still crystal clear.
- NO PRIMING NEEDED! Do Not Buff or Scuff the surface with a nail file. This will cause cloudiness.
- BEST PRACTICE FOR CLEANING, using a tape-like lint roller or office tape. DO NOT USE 100% ACETONE.
- BONUS GIFT! We are throwing in a thin credit card style scrapper card, cause who doesn’t need more.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.