Stainless Steel Nail Art Pincher Tweezers Tool
These tweezers are the perfect nail tool for cleaning off your nail stamping plates with acetone soaked cotton balls/pads. Made of stainless steel and acetone resistant. You will never need another tweezer again!
See product photos to see how we used this awesome multi-tasker to keep acetone far away from our nails when working on stamping designs.
- WE LIKE MULTI-TASKERS. DONT YOU? Not just for acrylic work. These tweezers can save your manicure.
- ACETONE SAFE-STAINLESS STEEL is always what you want in nail art tools. These bad boys fit the bill.
- KEEP NAIL AWAY FROM ACETONE. These tweezers are a perfect way to work with acetone from a distance.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE! These tweezers are measured out to be: 5.9 in. (L) x 0.3 in (W).
- SALON QUALITY FOR AT HOME USE. Just another dependable nail art tool from b.m.c by Bundle Monster!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.