Mani Mask - Latex-Free Cuticle Protector
The process of artistic creation is messy and spontaneous! We want to do more of what we love, and we sure don't love cleaning. Our Latex-Free Mani Mask Liquid Cuticle Protector will help to make clean-up time quicker and easier. Each handy little bottle comes with 13ml (0.4 fluid ounces) of liquid cuticle barrier. This latex-free formula doesn't come with the offensive smell of latex-based cuticle protectors and is safe for those with allergies and sensitive skin. Create the manicure of your dreams using chunky glitters, water marbling, full nail stamping, paint splatter, and any other technique you want without having to worry about messy hands.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Latex-Free Mani Mask formula onto your cuticles and the surrounding skin for instant mess protection.
- Wait for the formula to dry until it's transparent.
- Then, create your amazing nail art as you normally would. Be as crazy and messy as you like!
- Finally, peel the Mani Mask away from your nail and--voila! The mess is gone! A carefree expression is yours. *If you have dry hands, it's helpful to moisturize before using Mani Mask to make it peel off easier.
WARNING: Possible freeze damage. This product will freeze and dry up in freezing temperatures and must be kept at room temperature for the formula to work properly.
- GO WILD: Take on any messy nail project-- water marbling, stamping, splatter, glitter, and more!
- CLEANING UP SUCKS: Mani Mask will cut down on clean-up time on that next nail art manicure.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Paint Mani-Mask around your nails before you paint, and wait for it to dry until it's transparent green.
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE FLOWERS: This latex-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin--plus, there's no stinky latex smell!
- FUN TIP: Want to experiment with water marbling? Paint some Mani Mask under the nail too!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- mani mask
- cuticle protector
I just tried Mani Mask, and it was an impressive début! Like everyone else who has been using latex, I was surprised by how thin the mask it. It doesn’t require a lot to do the job, and getting very close to the nail and cuticle is easy. unlike many others, the removal was super easy for me, easier than latex. It came off all 10 fingers with one, smooth pull, in one piece. No idea why others had a problem. For me, at least, this is a great product that I will reach for again and again.
... who needs latex?
When I first put the mani mask on it seemed quite thin (but i think i was expecting more of a latex thickness). However, once it had dried I was shocked at how well it had worked for how little had been used. Overall easy to apply, easy to remove - and does its job well!
Cuticle Protector Works
This mani mask cuticle protector works, but is very thin and difficult to remove.
A swipe of magic!
Game changer for painting my right hand (I’m right-handed)! And for nail stamping! I’m still learning and being free to stamp beyond the nail bed with minimal cleanup makes this art more fun for me ♀️
Does it’s job AND…
SOOOOOOO difficult to remove!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.