Artist Collaboration: Glitterfingersss (m159) - Nail Stamping Plate
Lexa (aka @Glitterfingersss) is back with more bone-chilling designs in this cute and creepy collaboration. Summon your creative powers with hand-drawn designs in buffet, full nail, and accent sizes. Get spooky with gooey eyeballs, severed fingers, cyclops cats, slithering centipedes, and more. These one-of-a-kind designs are ready for your dark magic.
- MYSTERIOUS MANIS: Let your creative vibes flow with spiders, centipedes, wandering eyes, slimy tentacles, and more
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
Show us your beautiful manicure, give @Glitterfingersss a shoutout on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- gel color
- halloween manis
- maniology plates
Maniology has such amazing one of a kind beautiful plates!
I love the designs on this plate!
I chose this plate because there were so many options for Halloween manis. This plate does not disappoint....the images are deeply etched for a perfect pickup!
Really cute and cool plate. This was my first time stamping/reverse stamping and it took a bit of trial and error but I love the way it turned out! I used gel color underneath, stamped with stamping polish and top coated with gel. I used the sticky coat for the reverse stamping which worked really well.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.