Halloween: Fright Night (m032) - Single Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our Fright Night (m032) nail stamping plate is the perfect treat for Halloween night. Dress up your nails with grinning jack-o'-lanterns, spooky spider webs, and oozing body parts. Get ready for a night brimming with tricks because this plate features 8 full nail and a whole variety of accent nail designs.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- NEED MORE BOOS: This Halloween stamping plate features ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, and creepy bats for your most boo-tiful manicure!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- reverse stamping
Lots of Halloween fun
Great plate! Picks up easy for a beginner, and designs are small enough if you have short nails. Transferred well onto a child’s nail as well!
Haven’t used the plate yet, but the designs are very cute!
I love this spooky one it’s so pretty I’ll be painting my nails soon with this one
bats and brains
so much fun in this plate
Must-have for Halloween
This was a fun plate to work with for Halloween stamps! Everything picked up great and looked fun/spooky.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.