Holiday Occasions: Sparkling Celebration (m042) - Single Plate
We're counting down to the new year with our Sparkling Celebration (m042) stamping plate. Numbers, fireworks, and champagne patterns are just about ready to burst. This plate is overflowing with full nail and accent designs, so you'll look your absolute best when the ball drops.
We love to hear from you. Show us your holiday manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR: This New Year themed stamping plate features bursting fireworks and numbers to help you countdown to the new year.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
Great holiday stamping plate for New Years, Fourth of July or any nail set you like with celebrating theme.
I have now purchased many plates and stampers and kits from maniology. I'm always so impressed with how quickly they ship my orders and it is always correct and perfect.
Had fun with this one for the 4th of July, not just nye! I want to try the middle long fireworks curvy section as an alt french tip soon (kind of without the rest that I had on ring finger)! Def easy to stamp, too!
I love this plate! It’s great for NYE or a fun birthday mani! Also has some awesome firework images that are perfect for July 4th!!
I bought this plate on a sale because I didn't have any plates with fireworks but I quickly realised that this plate's designs can be used in many occasions. The designs pick up well with a stamping polish and the numbers can be used for anniversaries, birthdays, or other celebrations such as an IG followers milestone. :) The fireworks are amazing too! I'm making a fireworks mani for Canada Day this year and another one to celebrate our wedding anniversary a few days later! :)
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.