Stamp For A Cause: Hawaii Wildlife Fund (m233) - Nail Stamping Plate
The pacific ocean plays a vital part in the Hawaiian ecosystem, but pollution and the introduction of foreign species can be harmful threats to Hawaii's wildlife. As part of our Stamp for a Cause campaign, when you buy this plate, we'll donate 5% of the purchase price* to the Hawaii Wildlife Fund, a charitable organization whose mission is to prevent & help stop the threats to the Hawaiian ecosystem. Donations will bring awareness, help find solutions, and purchase supplies for revitalizing Hawaii's ecosystem.
- NAIL ART WITH HEART: Help to protect our oceans and show your support for the environment by giving back with this stamping plate!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
*Donation associated with the sales of every charity-related product is not tax-deductible to the purchaser.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.