Essentials Primary: 6-Piece Stamping Art Polish Set
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
A stamping ninja's basic tool! Our Essentials Primary Collection gives you all the staple colors you need to start your nail stamping journey.
Colors in this set include:
- So Metal (B186), metallic silver with a gray tone.
- Heart of Gold (B187), a warm metallic gold.
- Midnight Madness (B188), a classic deep blue.
- Fireside (B189), a blazing red.
- BAM! White (B170), a classic white.
- Straight Up Black (B171), a classic black.
Grab these polishes and get stamping, you will absolutely love them!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping polishes
love to colors
works very well when stamping on the nails
really great, arrived super fast and great quality I live all the colors the black and white are not one coat but amazing and beautiful
I really like it the colors. I want to get more lol
the gold and the silver are just amazing I am in love with the nail polishes
Great set for getting started!
This was the practically perfect set for starting out. I only wish it included a third finish in addition to creme and metallic -- the navy blue, for instance, could be subbed for their other blue stamping polish formulas like the multichrome blue or the iridescent that shows up as blue on dark base colors.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.