Grey Joy (B181) - Creamy Gray Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Grey Joy is a heavily pigmented, creamy gray that gives us a feeling of happiness opposes to the sadness gray normally can make people feel.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNING*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. INGREDIENTS: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, and Stearlkonium Hectorite.
- NEW STAMPING POLISH COLORS? YES PLEASE! We pulled some colors from our deluxe stamping kits to sell them individually.
- GREY JOY (B181) is a creamy gray color that gives us a great feeling of excitement vs gloom.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Grey Joy
- Cherry Bomb
- skin tone
- mouse/rabbit stamps
- base coat
Great! Lovely medium shade I was looking for and it was very easy to stamp with.
great fur color for stamping animals
I bought this to color in my cats...worked great!
"Grey Joy" is a must have! Such a smooth application and opaque in one coat over a base coat. I find myself using it over and over! By the way, "Cherry Bomb" is also a must have!
Just received my polish today. This shade of gray would look beautiful on any skin tone, it's not too dark or too light. It's gorgeous to wear alone as a polish or for stamping. I painted one of my nails to see how it looked on me and I'm very happy with the results.
Great grey polish
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.