Frosty (B306) - Icy Teal Blue Stamping Polish
Our Frosty (B306) stamping polish is a snow laughing matter. This icy teal blue features a beautiful cream finish, perfect for chillin' any time of year. All of our polishes are formulated to be smooth, creamy, and deeply-pigmented for simple, one-coat coverage. Paint over your entire nail or use it to stamp your favorite designs for even cooler manicures.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- TOO COOL: This light blue stamping polish is the perfect pastel hue for an icy touch to your nail art.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- Daytime Mani w
- Holly Jolly
I used this color as a base and used black on top!!! Looked amazing!!! 10 out of 10.
(Paired with Summer Cruise stamping)
I did this Daytime Mani w/ Frosty & it turned out great! It's such a good color for Stamping or Base color!
Frosty is a beautiful light teal color that I bought specifically for snowflake designs. The shade looks great over light colors but doesn't show up nearly as bright as pictured over black polish. However, Frosty picks up and stamps like a dream, so if you'd like this color over light backgrounds, I recommend it
I tested this as soon as I got it. It is extremely pretty! I'm hoping to save it for winter or Christmas. I think it will be a beautiful background for snowflakes or even the snowflakes themselves. I really hope that I can wait a little while before I really start using it! ❄️️❄️️
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.