Mani x Me September 2019: Black Magick (B293) - Holographic Black Stamping Polish
Black Magick (B293) is a potent black polish laced with holographic glitters for nail art that’s truly hypnotic. This enchanting polish from our September 2019 Mani x Me box paints on beautifully with a rich, smoky black and unravels into something magical. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- MAGICAL: Black Magick (B293) is a potent black polish laced with holographic glitters
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- stamping polish
- manixme box
Black Magic Stamping Polish
This is one of the few holo polishes that I have and it's the perfect sparkly black color! Looks great as a base color, stamping with it takes some patience so as to get clear images, the holo effect can smudge if you're not careful.
Love the color
Stamps well,looks pretty good;but not worth $12
I got this color in my first manixme box. It stamps well and looks pretty good on the nails. The holo effect is pretty good for this stamping polish. I decided to pull out my Color Club Black Magic regular black holographic polish, and compared the two. Maniology’s Black Magick is not quite as good as the CC regular holo polish. Both polishes stamped well. But, the CC is just a bit better, as far as how much holo effect is showing in stamped images. The pics provided are for this polish. As I said, it’s a pretty good holo stamping polish. But, I don’t think it’s worth $12, considering I purchased the CC Black Magic regular holographic polish for $6.44 from Walmart online, and it looked a bit better.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.