Sticky Base Coat
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and loose foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms into a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for the base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
This base coat is also perfect as the base for a long-lasting manicure!
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a top coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- base coat
First time using this product. I liked how convenient it was. Definitely worth it
Works as described. I use it over dip powder
A must for stampers
This Sticky Base Coat is a game changer when doing time consuming reverse stamping. After allowing your completed design to dry on your stamper, a light coat of this sticky base applied to your nail will allow your design to transfer to your nail. Also, although I haven’t yet tried making decals, I’ve been told that the Sticky Base Coat is used in making stamped decals.
Really helpful when you are trying to use a more complex design with color in it that takes time.
Great for reverse stamping!!
I have just used this for the first time, and I love it!! My first attempt I didn't wait long enough for it to become tacky and it smooshed my picture, but I have learnt to be more patient LOL Next lesson is to get nail painting tools to learn to paint my pics ( in pic I had a dotting tool, was not small enough).
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.