Totally Tubular Collection: Pumpkin Head (B254) - Orange Cream Stamping Polish
Turn on the 80's "B movie" slasher flicks. Our 80's Halloween inspired Pumpkin Head B254 stamping polish bottles up the essence of our favorite fall festivities. Rich, creamy orange looks fierce stamped over your favorite base color or painted over the entire nail.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- RADICAL: This 80's inspired polish is a rich, heavily-pigmented hues in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- Pumpkin Head Polish
This is a great orange polish! I absolutely love the color. I haven't yet used it as a regular polish, but I have used it for stamping and it does that well. Opaque in one coat, as a stamping polish should be. It's meant to be a Halloween color but definitely doesn't have to be. I tried it with the tetris design on my Maniology plate over a light metallic purple Masura polish, and it looked great.
I got this when it went on sale during the holidays. Its a perfect orange for pumpkins and leaves.
Great color for Halloween stamping!
I love the color. I haven't used it yet but it's a beautiful color!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.