300pcs Soft Gel Full Cover Nail Tips for Extension in 15 Sizes - Short Squoval
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Achieve a classic and timeless look with our Short Squoval Press-On Nails! This shape is perfect for those who want a natural-looking nail or anyone who loves a simple yet polished look. This box of pre-buff 300pc press-on nails features 15 sizes to find the perfect fit for your nails. The flexible tips provide a secure fit and natural appearance for a flawless manicure. These nails are easy to apply and can last up to two weeks with proper care, ideal for any nail lover who wants to stay on-trend.
• EASY TO USE: The flexible tips are easy to trim, apply, and paint. These are lightweight and comfortable, just as convenient as your natural nails.
• FUNCTIONAL: Provides a quick and easy solution for nail styling, with pre-buffed tips for easy application.
• SIZE OPTIONS: Offers 15 sizes so you can choose the most suitable size for your nails.
1. Prep and clean your nails. Ensure they are spotless with no oily texture so that the adhesive tabs stick correctly.
2. Select the appropriate nail tip size for each of your nails. The nail tips should sit snugly on your nail bed.
3. Peel off the adhesive tab and stick it on your nail bed.
4. Place the nail tip on your nail from the back edge to the front, and lightly press it to expel the bubbles.
5. Repeat on the rest of your fingers and design, paint, or stamp to your liking, just like your natural nails.
*Adhesive tabs not included*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.