All That Glitters: Glisten (P123) - Pink Glitter Nail Polish
Shine a little brighter! Glisten is a pretty pink-tinted nail polish that features pink metallic and rainbow holographic glitters. We made sure to include a multitude of glitter sizes and colors for added dimension and sparkle. Each bottle includes 13ml of polish.
- SHINE ON: Bring some sparkle to your manicure with a touch of sheer pink nail polish loaded with pink metallic and rainbow holographic glitters.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *Contains 0.4oz per bottle*
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. While stamping polishes are formulated with rich pigmentation and a thicker consistency for strong opaque stamped designs, nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Lovely pink glitter
My favorite is to layer this over reds or purple polishes. The holo and flakies really add a beautiful depth to this topper. Would definitely recommend
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.