School's Out: 6-Piece Master Set - Neon Stamping Polish Collection
School's Out! Go back to the days of sugary cereal for lunch and afternoon bike rides all summer long with this 6-piece neon stamping polish set. Our School's Out collection includes 6 vibrant neon hues of heavily-pigmented polishes.
Nail stamping polishes in this set include:
- Pencils Down (B286) - Neon Yellow
- Food Fight (B287) - Neon Green
- Blue Glue (B288) - Neon Blue
- Class Clown (B289) - Neon Purple
- Slam Book (B290) - Neon Pink
- Summer Fun (B291) - Neon Orange
- BACK TO COOL: This collection includes 6 vibrant neon stamping polishes.
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- HELLO WORLD: We've got lots of international shipping options! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- summer manis
Bought these as a Christmas present for my daughter. When I saw them in person, I was tempted to keep them for myself. Lol. She loved them.
This is really a wonderful collection of neon colors, it stamps beautifully with white, really makes the color pop.
This was a great set to buy the colors are great for summer manis.
They generally stamp well and are fun! Yellow, Pink, and Purple do not stamp well over black. The green in the attached picture is actually not from Maniology, since Food Fight didn't stamp as well as this other company's over black, and the blue is Jazzercise (not from this collection). I found Jazzercise and Blue Glue to be exactly the same color. The pink is definitely the brightest color, especially over white!
Super bright and vibrant!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.