Star Slinger Creative Art Stamping Polish Collection
Make universally gorgeous nail stamping designs with our Star Slinger Collection of creative art polishes. This collection comes with 6 stunning colors so heavily pigmented that they will stamp beautifully of any dark base polish (except for the dark purple, its pigments are just too dark and must be truly appreciated over lighter colors). *APPLICATION*: For stamping tips and tricks, see our Tutorial tab on our website. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nirtocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- COVER THE BLACKEST OF BLACK NAIL POLISHES. These Star Slinger Stamping Polishes are super pigmented.
- BRILLIANT AND BOLD COLORS will make these Cosmic themed polishes pop on your next stamping manicure.
- GO BIG with our 6 piece Master Set, or pick/choose the colors that best fit your individual style.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
*INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nirtocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
Love all these bright colors!
Star Slinger Polish Set
This set is amazing! I just love the beautiful, bright colors in this set. Great addition to any collection
Nice stamping polishes
I swatched these as soon as I got them and was happy to see that they all are very pigmented. I also like how bright they are.
Absolutely love it!
Absolutely love it!
Half and Half
Love the polish and colors, however, the yellow and green are too translucent and don't show up on any color other than white. I'm a little disappointed that I can't use those two.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.