Tropix: Creative Art Stamping Polish Collection
BMC's Tropix collection includes 6 heavily-pigmented creative art nail stamping polishes to help you dive into that summer mood! These high energy tones perfectly embody the vibrancy and warmth of our dream tropical vacay. Each rich, creamy color will transfer beautifully from your stamping plate to your nails. Snag the entire Tropix collection in our 6-piece master set or pick your favorite fresh hues individually. Colors include: Marmalade (B214) - a warm orange, Fuchsia Flame (B215) - a juicy magenta, Shadow Chaser (B216) - dark purple, Teardrop (B217) - deep turquoise, Limelight (B218) - fresh grass green, and Soft Sage (B219) - soft green. *TIPS + TRICKS*: Check out our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to guides and stamping inspiration.
BMC stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUN, SAND, STAMP: Tropix creative art stamping polishes are a perfect addition to your summer look
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
I thought the purple was more purple but it's a little more à dark pink. But overall, easy to use and cool color
I love to use it to fill in leaves when reverse stamping!
I had been looking for a shade like this green for some time when I stumbled upon Limelight. I had to get it! It's even more beautiful in person. It has great coverage, dries fast, and is a good consistency. This is my first polish I've tried from Maniology and it's a real winner.
These color are so bright & fun. This collection is great for spring into summer. I also think it can be worn all year round for a bolder color nail look.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.