Essentials Primary Collection: Bam! White (B170) Classic White Stamping Polish
Bam! White (B170) is our classic white stamping polish from the Essentials Primary collection. As one of our best-selling polishes, this perfectly opaque white is seriously an absolute must for any beginner or veteran nail artist. This highly pigmented polish is rich enough for a single coat and makes a great base color to showcase your favorite stamping plate images. Stamp onto dark colors for crisp, clear lines or use this to color in designs when reverse stamping manicures.
Maniology stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- stamping polish
Vivid, opaque, and easy to work with
Great white color, strong, and good for stamping. Shows up well on light and dark backgrounds
Wonderful rich pigment. Good contrast even on light base coats.
This base coat polish is indeed excellent.
Very nice polish.
You can never go wrong...
You can never go wrong with a good solid white [stamping] polish! The BAM! White is an excellent one to do most of the stamping designs with -especially if you are new/re-learning to do stamping! This is the opposite of the black [stamping] polish which is also an amazing stamping color! White for stamping on dark color polished nails and black for stamping on light color polished nails.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.