Essentials Primary Collection: So Metal (B186) Metallic Silver Stamping Polish
So Metal (B186) is our perfect silver stamping polish from our Essentials Primary collection. This shimmery polish has a light gray tone that's opaque and rich enough to stand out when stamped on light or dark base colors. Add a little bit of shine to any nail art or paint on for a sleek and elegant manicure.
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- stamping polish
Great pigmentation in the silver! Unlike most silver that winds up being transparent.
Great stamping polish.I used it as a regular polish as well
Best Stamping Polish Ever
This silver polish is amazing! It's incredibly opaque and picks up like a dream. If you're on the fence about this one, get it! You won't be disappointed! I will say, a little goes a LONG way with this. The first couple of times I used it, I put way too much on the plate and ended up with a bit of a mess. I definitely wouldn't blame the polish for that, though! Just something to keep in mind.
I really like the color it is highly pigmented we’re other silvers I had bought were not. The reason for the 4 stars and not five is when it came it was sealed closed like it had leaked a little bit and the top broke off from the bottle. I finally got it opened but will have to glue the top back on.
Perfect metal polish
I love this color it’s very metal like especially with top coat over it. I used it for my laced French tip plate over Hot Pink. Very nice so glad I purchased it. Here’s a before & after picture. Anymore when I do a single color mani it’s very hard to not grab a stamping plate and do nail designs. ; )
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.