Grimm's Nightfall: 6-Piece Duochrome & Metallic Stamping Polish Set
Our Grimm's Nightfall collection includes 6 shimmery, heavily pigmented stamping polishes to help you slay that boot-iful look! Dark glimmering undertones give each rich shade a mysterious luster. All of these rich and creamy colors stamp best over black. Snag the entire Grimm's Nightfall collection in our 6-piece master set or pick and choose your favorites to perfectly pair with your wicked wardrobe.
- Mirror, Mirror (B220) - a smoky black metallic,
- Dearest Aurora (B221) - a royal purple duochrome,
- Gretel Brittle (B222) - an indigo duochrome,
- Wolfish (B223) - a metallic plum,
- Glass Slipper (B224) - a bright blue metallic, and
- Soulless (B225) - a dark bronze duochrome.
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SWEET DREAMS: Grimms' Nightfall metallic stamping polishes are inspired by darker details of Brothers' Grimm fairy tales
- DARK & MYSTERIOUS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully over black polishes
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- Glass Slipper
The colors, like all the others from Maniology, are vibrant and gorgeous. I would note that the shimmy dark grey left a subtle stain on my nail, even with a base coat, when I used it as the base color.
Some were very light to stamp with but made good backgrounds for double stamping. Metallic pigment is beautiful and lasted 2 weeks on my nails without chipping.
I love maniology and these polishes have got to be my favorite by far!!!
These colors are lovely and fun to make ombré effects with!
Beautiful colors! I love stamping with these! I can create so many different looks!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.