Classique: Pardon My French (m052) French Tip Manicure Nail Plate
Free-handing a french manicure can be a pain in the a**, but Pardon My French (m052) makes classy manicures easy AF. This stamping plate features a variety of french tip designs, basic shapes, and a convenient gradient block designed to fit nearly any nail.
Give your nails a modern twist with accented shapes. Use the gradient full-nail pattern to create beautiful fades without wasting sponges. Mix and match your french tip designs with a variety of stamping polishes to add your creative touch. The possibilities are endless.
For longer nails, line up the bottom curve of a french design with the natural curve of skin beneath your nail bed. Next, paint the rest of your nail tip with the same polish color.
We love to hear from you. Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- TIMELESS CLASSIQUE: This plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.