Adhesive Tabs For Press On Nails - 10 Sheets
1. Clean and dry your nails.
2. Select the appropriate adhesive tab size.
3. Apply the adhesive tab onto your natural nail and press firmly.
4. Peel off the protective film and press the press-on nail onto the adhesive tab.
5. Press on and hold firmly for a few seconds.
6. Repeat the steps for all of your nails.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
I love then they really last and don’t fall easily
It was a little hard to get off at first, but I got the hang of it. It is an amazing product!
These work great. Can take a second to take off the tab once on your nail though.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.