Black & White Duo - Bam! White + Straight Up Black 2pc Nail Stamping Polish Set
This dual-threat 2 pack of BAM! WHITE (B170) and Straight Up Black (B171) are quintessential colors for any nail stamper. These two colors are so heavily pigmented they will produce clean stamped designs, no matter how intricate the stamping plate, or it can be used as a stunning base color. As the majority of our stamping polishes, the bottle size is 13mL (0.4 fl oz.).
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- WHO DOESN'T WANT MORE STAMPING POLISHES? These heavily pigmented nail lacquers are a must have!
- BAM! WHITE + STRAIGHT UP BLACK: a 2 pack, match made in nail stamping heaven. Great for restocking!
- COMPLIMENTING CONTRAST. In the nail stamping world, you can not have white without black.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- stamping polishes
For starting out in nail stamping, these true white and black stamping polishes work really well- they're truly opaque and easy to pick on designs. Just keep in mind that as an opaque polish, the black is a bit messy to clean up but that's to be expected.
Pretty essential to my collection
not as easy as other products had some issues stamping
I enjoy this newfound hobby. All of these products, instructions, tips, & information make the learning curve seamless. I have little to no frame of reference to review these polishes, aside from my smooth experience with this intro to stamping. That being said, the polishes perform as the description claims.
These polishes are probably the ones I use most for stamping. Very opaque and easy to use.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.