Sticky Base Coat
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms into a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for the base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
This base coat is also perfect as the base for a long-lasting manicure!
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a top coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
- base coat
Such a great sticky base layer for nail polish and designs. I love it and highly recommend to everyone!! I need to stock up on more of this, for sure!!
Here's a back story: my old stamper (another company) didn't have a problem transferring, but that's because I had to buff the heck out of it to get it to work because it didn't grab the design otherwise. Maniology's stampers work very well and really grab that design so transferring to dried nails is super hard- it'd rather stick to the stamper instead of transfer. So, I tried this sticky top coat not expecting much..and holy cow! It works so beautifully! I was shocked! I REALLY recommend it. It's pretty cheap and it'll make your stamping so much easier and quicker! What I do is color in the design then apply the top coat to my nail and them dry a bit, then stamp. Top coat with the smudge proof top coat after it's all dried (give that some time). Then top again with your favorite top coat.
Perfect, i love it
It was good i tried LOL just need practice
No problems applying my design after using the sticky base coat. Plus wanted to add the customer service is awesome. My sticky base coat was damaged in the mail so I called and they replaced it and sent to me right away at no charge.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.